May 31, 2021
To reduce the wear and tear of the slurry pump, it is necessary to do daily maintenance work, such as:
(1) Keep the equipment clean, dry, free from oil and leakage.
(2) Check whether the pump's running sound is normal, whether there is vibration or leakage, etc., and deal with the problems in time.
(3) Check whether the oil level in the bracket is appropriate every day. The correct oil level is near the oil level line and should not exceed ±2mm.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to work in the state where the slurry in the pool is evacuated, because the slurry pump working in the evacuated state will not only vibrate severely, but also affect the life of the pump.
(5) Metal objects and large solid particles that exceed the allowable passage of the pump are strictly prohibited from entering the pump. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to enter rubber, cotton yarn, plastic and other flexible materials in the pump, so as not to damage the flow parts and block the impeller and flow channel, causing the pump to fail to work normally.
(6) Always check whether the pressure and flow of the shaft seal water and cooling water are appropriate.