Technical parameters of Big Particle Sand Gravel Pump
Gravel Pump Model
Gravel sand pump application:
Gravel pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries
which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump.
Dredging, suck gravel in the dredger, suck gravel in the course of rivers Delivering slurries in mining, explosive sludge in metal smelting Type GH pumps are of high-head ones
Gravel sand pump description:
1. G(GH) pump is horizontal cantilevered single-casing centrifugal pump.
2. G type pump adopts clamp bands clamping pump body and the cover of the pump
3.the discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360.
4.The wet-parts are made of Ni-hard and high chromium alloys.
5. Bearing components use cylindrical structure, easy to adjust the gap between the impeller and pump body.
It can be removed in the way of the whole when maintenance.Bearing adopt oil lubrication.
6.Shaft seal: packing seal, expeller seal,mechanical seal
15 years experience in manufacturing slurry pumps,gravel sand pump, experienced engineer team and machining team.
1. Do material testing before pouring and after pouring
2. Use best bearing in China or SKF,TIMKEN brand bearings
3. High chrome alloy mateiral for abraisve slurry,rubber material for corrosive slurry