Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Water Ring Vacuum Pumps||Motor Power:||7.5kw|
|Water Consumption:||30 L/min||Speed:||1440rpm|
|Maximum Vacuum Degree:||87%||Maximum Pressure:||0.14Mpa|
SZ Series Of Water Ring Vacuum Pumps And Compressors
SZ series of water ring vacuum pumps and compressors are used for sucking and compressing air or other un corrosive, insoluble gas which do not contain solid particle, to obtain a certain vacuum or a pressure in sealed vessels. The sucked gas may contain a small amount of liquid. These pumps are widely used in mechanical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical,
food, sugar and electronic industry.
Since the process of air compression is isothermal,there is rarely danger happened when we pump and compress explosive gas, which enable wide application.
1. The data in the table are obtained under the following conditions:
(1) Atmosphere 0.1013Mpa.
(2) Water temperature 15℃
(3) Air temperature 20℃
(4) Relative humidity 70%s.
2. Tolerance ±5%
Main Characteristics of the Roots Pump
· It has larger suction capacity in the wider pressure range(1~1*104Pa).
· There is no oil in the pump chamber, so the pollution of the oil vapor is avoided. ·It has less libration and lower noise.
· It has less mechanical attrition and drive power.
· It is easy to repair and mantanance, so it has lower mantanance charges and longer usage life. ·It can pump the coagulated gases.
· It can not be used separately, a fore pump is needed. Under the atmosphere, it is not allowed to start directly until the inlet pressure reaches the definite pressure that obtained by the fore pump. The water ring vacuum pump, the oil ring vacuum pump and oil seal mechanical pump can be used as the fore pump.