1. Cantilevered shaft design,long shaft
2. Double suction semi-open impeller,non clog
3. Agitator option keeps solids in suspension
4. Different length of the pump drive shaft or inhaled could be selected,D=900mm,D=1200mm,D=1500mm
5. Material of Impeller could be wear-resistant metal or rubber,designed for wear resistance
6. SPR models feature full rubber covering for corrosion resistance,wear resistance,long service life
7. V-belt drive, DC direct drive, and flexible coupling. Bearing to lubricate oils.
8. No submerged bearings or packing. High capacity double suction design. Optional recessed impeller and suction agitator available
The 40PV-SP pump is a kind of vertical centrifugal slurry pump. Suitable for conveying corrosive, coarse particles and high concentration slurries. The pump is typically immersed in the tank or in the pit. It does not require any shaft seals and sealing water, it can works well under conditions of insufficient suction.
The 40PV-SP pump is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials and other departments.